From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:05:42 +1100
And then,
For those of us geographically some distance from the Universities, it
required sweet talking nice librarians over the phone to look up the library
catalogue (they were electronic by the time I was doing it but were not
online) to see if their library held it, before a day trip was organised to
photocopy...and document delivery? It usually took several months!
I do NOT miss those times.
Karleen Gribble
Australia