From:
"Glass, Marsha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:32:17 -0500
Becky asked about a weight loss chart for the 7% bracket.  I don't know how
helpful this will be, but I got one at a state conference that is 8 1/2" X
11" size and lists weight loss for the 5%, 6%, 7% etc. all the way up to 15%
brackets for babies from 5# to 10 11.9#.  This doesn't have any
identification as to where it came from but it is a wonderful guide.  Sorry,
I couldn't find it in my resources.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Anyone know who makes it?  I can check with some local people here to try
further to track it down if you're interested and noone else knows where to
get it.  It's not something you can carry in your pocket, but it is
laminated and could hang on a hook or something.  It wouldn't work to be
posted on the wall because it is 2-sided.  I carry it in the folder of stuff
I take out to the floor with me.  Sorry I couldn't give you more specific
info.
Marsha