From:
Celina Dykstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2012 21:01:43 -0400
Thank the series Planet Earth for that one.

There is an article circulating around the internet these days, as well, about the toxic load on breastmilk. The author states that she is wondering if nursing for 18 months was really wise after all and maybe there is no benefit to breastfeeding after 6 months. Tried to find the link but it has disappeared from my radar....

I maintain that these babies of ours are exposed to a load of toxins in utero and breastmilk is still their best shot at a functioning immune system.  And it is prudent for all women to take heed and do a good cleanse before reproducing, eat low on the food chain and it is even more prudent for our governments to take heed and our scientists and start doing something about the toxins being absorbed by women, men and children. Starting with personal care, household and laundry products which are used daily with constant skin contact.

Celina D, IBCLC, LLLL