From:
Pearl Shifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 07:55:50 EDT
Hi, all, I just completed a search that I thought I would tell you about,
to let you all know how easy and effective it is to use the search
function.
I had been nomail for a couple of weeks and had missed the original post
about the disturbing article posted in the nurses' lounge. Instead of
asking lactnetters to please send me a copy-what an inconvenience and
waste of time  that would be to fellow lactnetters, imagine if 50 people
sent a copy...Well, instead, I asked listserv to search lactnet for
lounge since April 1998 and lo and behold I got 6 matches for my search,
one of which was the original article and the others the responses
thereto.
So, please search the archives first (if applicable, of course) and
you'll learn to love it!

Best,
Pearl Shifer, IBCLC
NYC

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]