From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 21:58:03 -0500
I would like to remind you all that it is against Lactnet rules to forward
any notes from this list, or from our archives, to others, to other lists,
etc, without the permission of the author(s) of the note that you wish to
forward.

Please note this.

Thanks. Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
Williston, Vermont, where autumn is in full color...
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Check these pages out...
http://together.net/~kbruce/proj.html
http://together.net/~kbruce/answers.htm