Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:28:33 -0700
I have a new client who is wanting to lactate after 10 years of not.  She is 47 and menopausal.  Her son is 8 years old and autistic.  He has severe gastro troubles and can't digest milks very well, not rice, soy, goats, or cow.  She is interested in relactating but wanted to know if the common drugs to bring on lactation will work with her body in menopause.  She has purchased a nice heavy duty pump and is ready to use it, I just need to get some advice on this before I make a recommendation to her.  Any help that you guys can lend would be great.  I congratulated her on wanting to help her son through pumping, she is very eager to get started.

Melisa