From:
Judith Galtry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 09:34:10 +1300
I have had quite a lot of requests for copies of my paper since my last
posting. Unfortunately, I cannot send them all as I am a PhD candidate on
a scholarship. However, for those without access to Interloan services I
can send copies, if you e-mail me.

Some people might also be interested in two other papers recently
published. One is in Health Care for Women International entitled
"Lactation and the labor market: Breastfeeding and public policy in the US"
 vol. 18, (3): pp. 467-480

The other relates to b/f , feminsim and labour market policy in NZ:
"Sameness and suckling: Infant feeding, feminism and a changing labour
market", Women's Studies Journal (NZ) vol. 13 (1): 65-88.

Judith Galtry
88 The Parade
Paekakariki
New Zealand