From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:42:42 +1000
I think that this is a fabulous idea, what was the other slogan someone
suggested? "Breastfeeding: for every emergency" I think the time is right
for this and we would get media exposure to the idea that in times of
trouble breastfeeding is something that protects infants from the worst! To
whom do we need to provide these ideas to make it happen?

I've been wracking my brains for the last few days trying to think of a
quote that I know someone on Lactnet has posted before, someone from WHO or
unicef said it I think?? Something about how breastfeeding provides a child
born into a poor family with a buffer against their poverty?? Can anyone
help me with this??
Karleen Gribble
Australia