Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 22:29:49 -0600
Well, Lact-Aid is alive and well in Athens, Tennessee!

It has been an amazing string of errors in my trying to locate them.  The
basic problem is that phones and computers are terribly unforgiving of
teeny, weeny errors.  A little switched numeral here and a little doubling
of letter there and an entire company disappears.

Thanks to all of you who have been helping me find them for the past 10 days.

Patricia Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee

mailto:[log in to unmask]