From:
the juliest person you know <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2016 19:52:24 +0000
Date:    Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:08:44 -0400
From:    Laura Spitzfaden <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: DepoProvera

I have PTP.

Does anyone have experience with a mom receiving DepoProvera in the hospital before discharge and before milk supply was fully established? I am working with a dyad with slow weight gain in the first 8 days and the mom received the shot and was told it would not affect milk supply.

Laura Spitzfaden, LLLL, IBCLC