From:
"D. Shinskie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 08:11:08 -0400
Diane:  I my experiences with moms using rebirthing, the babies have been
under 3 months, though I would happily encourage it (the bath & skin to
skin) whenever working with a baby who was not taking the breast.
Considering the disappearance of earlier reflexes (the crawling reflex
esp.), it would be interesting to note what an older baby would do.  It is
such a gentle, relaxing thing to do, so I would encourage it whenever.  I
specifically wonder how it might help encourage time at the breast when a
mom is adopting an older baby...  Darillyn speaks frequently (&
wonderfully!) about adoptive nursing - I wonder if she might comment on this?

Regarding the video - ILCA '95 conference Heather Harris spoke on this
topic.  You might be referring to her presentation?

Debbie Shinskie RN CES IBCLC in Millersburg, PA, USA
http://www.epix.net/~shinskie/
"The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea."
                                                -Isak Dinesen