From:
Lisa Holstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 22:27:22 EDT
Hello, Wise Ones!

Need your help.  Our childbirth educator, who also doubles as a lay bf
educator called wanting input.  Have an excl. bf baby who was in an accident &
now has some brain damage (sorry, do not know extent).  Baby was in hosp ca. 1
mo.  Was being tube fed.  Mom reported to educator that baby did have weak
suck with bottle of EBM.  Baby currently goes to breast, latches for a few
seconds, then lets go.  Educator suggested mom trigger MER before latching on.
I mentioned craniosacral treatment, as had seen it mentioned on Lactnet, &
promised to search archives.

My problem, searched archives under "brain damaged", "weak suck", &
"craniosacral", but did not find info to help.  Tried to do same search for
95-96 archives, but may have done wrong.

Would appreciate any & all help.  Especially in ref. to craniosacral or
chiropractic.  (Or am I wasting time in this direction?)

Thank you, THANK YOU!!!
Lisa Holstein
lay bf educator & League mom
Martin Army Community Hosp.
(For those in the US, your tax dollars will no longer be buying ABM at our
military hosp.!!!!!!!  Yeah8-).)