Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:19:39 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (15 lines)
I am the person who took over the LLLI CBI (Center for Breastfeeding Information).  I'm also the person who looks at each article and decides the keyword(s).  So far we have databased 17,000 research articles.  The thing that amazes me, article after article, is the small number of subjects and mainly the SHORT duration of breastfeeding.   Of course there is not much difference if you are comparing babies BF, mixed feed or formula for 3 weeks or 3 months.    Duration seems to be the key that most research just totally misses.  Definitions are getting better over the last 10 years.

I hope someday to be able to get funds for copyright license and be able to share this treasure trove around the world.  The dedicated CBI Volunteers continue to collect new articles for me.  I'm leaving all the drug info up to the Infant Risk Center and also Frank Nice.  Also have articles from Mulford, Hughes and Wellstart to catalog as soon as we get done the last 9 files drawers form LLLI.  Pat in SNJ

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2