Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 12:13:36 -0500
YES, Gonneke. This is EXACTLY what I think.  My dream course of study would include OT, PT, ST that intersects with lactation, psychology, counseling, business and economics, philosophy, writing, research and statistics, of course all the a&P, medical terminology, and lactation courses.  At least a bachelor's degree with internship, mentorship, and a project thesis (which I had to do for my bachelor's and did on improving relationships between lactation consultants and physicians).