From:
Tami Karnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 14:19:32 -0700
I would be interested in reading these articles, where would I go about
getting a copy of these publications or just the articles?  Does anyone have
contact info. for the magazines?
Thank you in advance.

>   I wanted to share two recent articles...
>
>            there is a letter in bf review on the use of herbals that is
>excellent! - a must read for all interested in the use of herbals...
>
>             contemp ped. has abn article on adviusing bd mothers when they
>become ill.. there are some glaring errors unfortunately... table on pge. 44
>lists bf interuped when.. the listing do not agreee with what is written in
>the text and i think that too many will read the table and not the text...
>the text states that tetracycline is contraindicated.. it has been aap
>approved since 94. also hep c is listed as a contraindication...
>
>           those of you in hospital may want to nab this artiicle and correct
>the errors before they come back to haunt....
>
>                Patricia
Wishing you health and wellness!

Tami Karnes,
Certified Herbalist                     One With Nature
Reiki Practitioner                      P.O. Box 1724
Sedona, AZ                              Sedona, AZ  86339-1724
[log in to unmask]                       (800) 230-5166