From:
Maurenne griese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 13:12:08 -0600
Just my personal breastfeeding experience here, but I found the speed and
increased prolactin/increased milk production MORE convenient when I was
nursing my two children and worked full-time as an L & D nurse.  It was
awkward at first but I found that if I put a pillow on my lap, leaned
forward just a little, I maintained good suction with the double pump and
could also massage my breasts.

With baby number three, I've considering trying out the new Me***a bras and
the Pumping Free attachment kit, though it sounds pretty complicated too!
Yet on the other hand, I work in an office environment now.  Why can't I
just take my baby to the office or work from home? sigh...

Maurenne Griese, RNC, BSN, CCE, CBE
Birth and Breastfeeding Resources  http://www.childbirth.org/bbfr
Manhattan, KS  USA