From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:43:15 -0800
Dear Longlost LN Friends:  I'm finally mostly recovered from multiple
hospitalizations and surgery and thought I'd pass this along.  I have had
many patients on  Doxycycline (for mastitis--although I usually get them
after they develop yeast/thrush) and the Pulmicort Turbuhaler, but even many
with hx of using: Premarin, levoxyl, etc.  Please take a look and see if you
need to alert anyone.

--
Warmest Regards,
Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC   [log in to unmask]