From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 06:51:21 +1000
Oh well that shows how out of it I am! I was staring at her thinking "Melb"
never heard that name before, maybe she was named after Melbourne!
She has a baby doesn't she. The name on the bottle is indicating her
motherhood.
It's just as bad as Katie Price's little spread.
Organisations signed on supporting this program are:
Oxfam, GCAP, Save the Children, Comic Relief, Engender Health, March of
Dimes, 1Sky, CARE, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation, Global
Campaign for Education, Concern, ONE Campaign.
Karleen