From:
litthome <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:43:53 -0000
I know the 4th H stands for health---something this "judge" apparently
needs to be reminded of!  I think the organization should censure this man
and require him to make a public apology to this child.  Not withstanding
that her topic was BF, he should NEVER, in his position, be allowed to EVER
humiliate a child in this way.  People like this should not be allowed to
have any influence on children at all.

Bonny, please forward our apologies to this child.  She hopefully will not
assume the rest of the adult population agrees with the ignorance of one
awful person.  Hard way to learn about the imperfections of the human race
at such a tender age.

Peggy Litt-finally hearing the birds singing in Quincy, IL