From:
Sande Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:12:00 EDT
Support groups we in Kansas City MO, have a support group for Mom AND baby
and we have speakers they have an opportunity to be with other moms and
ofcourse Breastfeeding is always discussed, we also have Parents AS TEACHERS
speakers    or parenting speakers occasionally come but 10-11 a couple of
times a month and it is a great network to be with other moms, hope this
helps i enjoy Lactnet so much, the garlic for the pinworms was very
interesting, and the discussion on time at breast is one of my beefs no
clock!!!!! I like the educator that also suggested the doll at class for
practice i too use Lactesa and it always helps moms understand you have to
have hands on to PREPARE.SANDE   PARK CCE