From:
hannah herod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 06:18:24 +1000
Hi Lactnetters,
Just a line to let you know my research on 'Teenage Mothers and
Breatfeeding and Breastfeeding rates' has assisted me in passing my
Master in Public Health. I can now put MPH behind my name, it cost me
hard work and tears believe me.
Regards,
Hannah M Herod
Midwife, Trainee Lactation Consultant, Infection Control,
Sydney, Australia,

P.S.
But the other prise I am waiting for is the IBCLC, and then I can finish
the Master of Education (Nursing) Next January (1998)
Cheers!