From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:18:41 -0400
Just a note to let you know that I will be away from Lactnet until July 8.
I am leaving it in the very capable hands of our co-administrators, Kathy
Koch, Karen Zeretzke, and Melissa Vickers.

You can reach them at [log in to unmask]

I know that this list will continue to run smoothly and easily without my
input for a few weeks, as I take my 14 year old graduating (* 8 th Grade*)
daughter on a long trip...and that you will continue to benefit from the
interesting and productive discussions, information, and networking.  I will
send you good vibes as I travel, and please take a minute to thank our
hard-working co-administrators? They are at the above address, and take time
out of their full lives to monitor errors, help people with problems, and
just to make sure that the list continues to run smoothly.

Hats off to Kathy, Karen, and Melissa!!!

Bye all. Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
Williston, Vermont
mailto:[log in to unmask]
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html