From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 1995 01:13:15 -0400
Hi all!
I just took a look at our picture on the WWW!  It looks great!  I am, as you
can see by looking at my address, an AOL user and I had no problem finding
our pic.  Unfortunately, I was not in the picture since I was unable to
attend ILCA. :(
I got to our pic by :
1) Going into WWW (with AOL select Keyword WWW and it will take you right
there)
2) Entering this address:  http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
3) Clicking on the word LACTNET (this takes you to the Lactnet page where you
get all     the info on Lactnet)
4) Watched as our picture appeared in color!
5) Printed out the page and was very surprised to see our picture print out
quite well!

Well, all, that's all I did.  It's there, really! I saw it!
Good luck and hope those of you trying to find it, find it!
Janet