From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 13:03:09 -0800
 Dr. Anne:  Thanks for sharing your nursing history.  I wonder how many of
your physician colleagues realize that you nursed "so long."  Ironically,
when I was a tenure-track faculty in a Dept of Public Health, I received
some of the harshest criticism regarding my "extended" nursing (3+ years).
It is truly amazing to watch professionals who really should know better
bare their biases.  Most of these women said did not bf because it wasn't
compatible with their careers.  Pretty sad commentary if you ask me.
Chris

: )Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC  email: [log in to unmask]   : )
: )HSR & Health Educational Consultant        voice/fax: 541 753 7340    : )
: )LLLLLLLLLLLLL**CHANGE THE WORLD, NURTURE A CHILD!**LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL : )