From:
Eva Bild <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:15:17 -0700
A very upset breastfeeding mother called me today asking where to find
organic soy formula for her 4-week old baby.
She is seeing a lactation consultant and doing all the things she ought
to increase her supply, but the baby is currently loosing weight and she
needs to supplement.
She wants to use organic soy formula and I have no idea where to find
it.  I've tried the local organic/health food stores with no luck.
I offered to contact Lactnet in case someone here know the answer.  She
would be very grateful for any information.
Any ideas of a brand that might be available in Canada?
I am aware that this is not the sort of thing usually discussed her, but
I felt truly sorry for this lady!
Thanks,

Eva

Eva Bild, MA, CD (DONA)
Certified Doula, Childbirth Educator, Breastfeeding Counsellor
Mothering Touch Centre
1562 Fort Street
Victoria, BC
250-595-4905