From:
Pam Wiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 1995 17:02:06 -0400
Hi all,

Just saw a commercial on TV for "Baby All Gone," which comes with a bottle AND A CAN OF ABM with "FORMULA" printed on the can!!!!! It disappears as the baby drinks from the bottle.  And it looked like it had other food, like peas, that would magically disappear from a spoon.  No subtle message here, folks.  It is undeniably a message for little girls to feed their babies the other stuff.  Next time I go to a toy store, I am going to look at this one up close and find out the manufacturer and write some letters.  Maybe my eyes were deceiving me.
Has anyone actually seen one of these??

I was set to NOMAIL for a month while my 3 month old computer was in the shop waiting for a new motherboard.  It was the second one it needed.  If any of you want to know what kind of computer NOT to buy, E mail me and I will tell you.
The parts are incredibly hard to get.

But I have it back now and after a week have finally finished reading all the archives. Quite a job, but I did it!

Glad to be back.  You are all wonderful.

Pam Wiggins, IBCLC, Franklin, VA.