From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 19:38:38 -0400
Hi All,
Me again!
Remember my client who is going in for thyroid surgery?  Well, we have her
date and the meds that will probably be used.  Now all we need is some info
that we can understand!  :)  Hopefully Dr. Tom is out there, or someone who
can give us a good answer about the following meds:

We have limited info on the following, and need to know if there is a
recommended "pump and dump" timeline, or if Mom will be OK to BF once she is
alert:

Propofol
Fentenol (SP?)

We have no info on these 2 Gas Anesthesias (but are assuming that she will be
OK once she is alert, we would just like to know if we are correct)

Floraine (SP?)
Desleraine (SP?)

And we have No info on this last one, so all info would help!

Bersed (IV admin)

Thanks to all in advance!

Jay
PS her surgery is on the 12th (this coming Thursday) so the sooner we have
the info, the better!