From:
Leibovich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:06:31 +0200
Dear lactnetters,

Any of you coming to the ABM conference at the end of October in San Diego?

I decided to travel to the US, (for the first time!) to attend the ABM conference. It took
me a long time to decide, but I finally did. I would be very happy to meet any of you
coming to the conference. Do you have an idea how we could arrange such a
meeting?  It must be fun to attach faces to the familiar names...

It was a hard decision to make - leaving four kids, the great expense, and I'm
pregnant - but I know it's now, or not for a long time, so I think I'll do it. I will register
and order the flight within the next few days. I already made the hotel reservation -
this can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the planned arrival, but I hope there will be
no need to cancel.

I would also be thankful for ideas how to spend 3-4 days after the conference, as I will
stay in the US for a week. There are soo many things to do, that I have no idea where
to start, and how to use the very short time I have.

I hope I'm not breaking any Lactnet rules by discussing this conference, but I know
no-one in the US, and you are my closest friends there...

Please answer to me directly, as I am NOMAIL at present because of an unusual work
load.

TIA,

Mira

Mira Leibovich, MD, IBCLC