From:
Shaland Verdi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2018 11:26:33 -0700
My favorite probiotics are at life extension.com. This link is to my
personal favorite (I've tried a lot of them) due to it's dual encapsulation
which only dissolves once it gets into the small intestine for max
absorption. It contains six potent live strains of lactobacillus and
bifidobacterium. I'm not sure where to get just L. fermentum that Marsha
suggested though. Since she just took a two week antibiotic, she may want
to consider taking a probiotic that has more strains like this one to
balance her gut again?

http://www.lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/item01825/FLORASSIST-Balance

Glad things are looking up for this mom:)

Shaland Verdi, IBCLC