From:
"Mirine R. Dye" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:58:17 -0500
An update on this mom, and thanks to all who replied.

Mother is happy to report that some minor adjustments to her breast feeding style (slower, more off time to reduce the spitting up, watching for strong let down)
has resulted in her preemie baby being totally on the breast for about  4 days now- which may seem small but is a huge stretch for this previously EBM bottle-fed baby. She is cautious but excited about ditching her pump and nursing exclusively.
I love happy endings :)

Mirine R. Dye, CCE,CD,CLE
Childbirth and Lactation Educator/Doula
Florida Keys - Key Largo to Key West
Serving families during the childbearing year!
Visit www.keysmama.org for information and support and
The Mothers in Paradise Mothers Group Page
"I am not a woman, I am a force of nature'...CL