From:
Colleen Ditro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:38:22 -0400
Hello, everyone,
I have two issues:  The first one is anesthesia.  I just finished speaking
with our chief of Anesthesia, so we could come to some conclusion regarding
general anesthesia.  I know and you know the recent literature out there.
We provided him with  Dr. Tom Hale's recent article, but he wants more
info.  He wants to know what the community legal standard is. If anyone has
anyone standard policies regarding this issue, I would appreciate it if you
could share them with me.

My second issue is a Hospital-based Maternity boutique.  Does anyone
operate one and is it cost-effective?
Please e-mail privately.
Thanks,
Colleen Ditro