From:
Susan Gehrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:02:13 -0400
Regarding my information about my daughters extra nipples... I should have mentioned that she was more than willing to have this info shared with others to help educate. She allowed pictures to be taken and be published along with her story. : )

"And one more thought....maybe other people's daughters are far more
mature and enlightened than my own, but if I told 2000 people that one
of them had supernumerary nipples she would be really mad at me : )
Kristen Panzer, MS IBCLC "

Susan Gehrman RN, IBCLC, CCE
Battle Creek Health System
300 North Ave.
Battle Creek, Michigan 49016
Phone: 269-966-8586

Breastfeeding... A natural resource.

This message may contain confidential information protected by law through attorney-client privilege or professional peer review/quality evaluation privilege.  It is intended only for the individual or entity named above.  It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message.  If you received this message in error, please notify the BCHS Privacy/Integrity Office at [log in to unmask] or (269) 966-8347.