From:
Laura Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:00:27 -0500
My nurse manager told me today that the Vice pres. of medical affairs who
also happens to be a pediatric endocrinologist at our hospital came to her
with this:  If we enter into an exclusive agreement with Ross at our
hospital, then we will get all this money which will be earmarked for our
maternity dept.  for education isn't that just great!  She said she could
feel the dirt on her hands.  She asked what I thought and of course I told
her. This MD has already gone to the CEO,and the heads of OB and Peds.  He
said a hospital in the Bronx is doing it and they get all this money isn't
that great!  She will fight it and with good ammo but the fight just keeps
getting bigger and bigger.  Has anyone had this happen at their place?

Laura Walker, RNC, IBCLC