Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:47:49 -0500
Lisa,

I found your post very interesting.  Here's my story.  My second child gave
me a corneal abrasion when she was 5 months old.  Since that time I have had
problems with dry eyes causing the scar tissue to be ripped from that sight.
I hadn't really thought about it but I haven't had any trouble with it since
weaning my third child about 7 months ago.  That was after 6 years of
problems  coincidence or hormone related??

Lori Werrell, IBCLC