From:
Joy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 14:08:18 +0800
> She will work 12-hour shifts
>3 days one week and 4 the next. I started to talk to her about pumps
>and here is the dilemma. She is a pharmacist and has no scheduled
>breaks. There would be no one to cover for her for even two 15-minute
>pump breaks.

Jennifer, are you saying that there is no provision for *any* breaks in 12
hours??? In this day and age, this *must* be against the law. When does she
eat and go to the bathroom? Surely there are provisions for breaks at least
every few hours. Even if these are for a quick refreshment, she could
possibly use these for expressing.

Joy Anderson B.Sc. Dip.Ed. Grad.Dip.Med.Tech. IBCLC
Nursing Mothers' Association of Australia Breastfeeding Counsellor
Perth, Western Australia.   mailto:[log in to unmask]