Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:15:25 +0200
Hi Laurie!
She hadn't an edema, because she was pumping.

> When you said, "With OA he doesn't extend the tongue over the gum .. I
> told
> that to the mother but told her that perhaps it could be for the bottle
> too"
> I'm not sure what you meant, are you talking about overactive letdown.

Sorry for my poor English. I tought to the nipple confusion...
I mean, the baby cannot latch because is tongue.ties, because is nipple
confused, or both? I usually think to everything, to avoid not to consider
something important.
btw, I will tell her about more time :-))
Many thanks Laurie for your support
Hugs
Martina