From:
Jodine Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:02:35 -0700
Thank you, Marsha, Breastfeeding Action Committee of Edmonton has some
action planned on this in my home town of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
 (Jodine takes off her taking on fight with Facebook hat and puts on her
BACE hat... I love hats!)

We really need support from Lactnetters on this! A call to action is also
coming out from INFACT later today.

-- Jodine Chase
http://www.facebook.com/BACEpage