From:
Erin Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 06:23:38 EDT
Teresa Pitman wrote:

"While the forms asked for details about their births, among many
other things, there were no questions about breastfeeding."

We are in the process of trying to diagnose our spirited child (another
story, possible PDD-NOS; for sure SID).  We WERE asked by both the school
and the referral doc about what he was fed as an infant.  They did not ask
how long though (46 months).

Erin
Burlington, ON