From:
Christine Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:50:57 +0100
I cannot agree more with Annelise about not ignoring all the facts regarding levels of PCB's etc. Facts can be manipulated and presented in any number of ways fron reassuring to scarey can't they, it just depennds on the presenter and the agenda they have. When are facts alone presented as just that?

Dioxins etc are seen as part of our lives and I know I want to know as much as I can about them, whether good or bad. Giving information that is evidenced based can help us all make an informed decisions.

Christine Wood
Bonn