From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:35:46 +1100
I still don't get the deal with used breastpumps. I know the FDA might say
not to reuse them but hey! the FDA does all sorts of funny things. Much like
we question drug safety note in the PDR or on the back of the packet for
lactating women and instead turn to Hale and work out the real risk from
what we know I would like to see a discussion of the real risks of disease
transmission when pumps are reused. I'm yet to be convinced but willing to
listen.

Karleen Gribble
Australia