From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:22:03 PDT
Denise
I don't see anything wrong with strollers; I would find it difficult
carrying 2 big boys around. I liked having a stroller around and could lay
the baby down at times and, say, for example, eat a meal. I did not do well
with slings. I am less than 100 pounds and only 5 ft tall, very petite, as
they say. I could not carry 2 kids around. I did not find nursing with a
sling easy, maybe because I am small build. I did like using it for older
kids where they could sit on my hip but be supported by the sling.
They do make a petite size sling, which I had, but never got good at nursing
with it. So I just nursed by raising my shirt.

Laurie Wheeler, RN, MN, IBCLC
Violet Louisiana, s.e. USA