Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 08:43:01 EDT
Debbie reports,

> President Bush stopped at the
> Breastfeeding Center, came in and shook hands with the LC and receptionist
> who were there at the time.
>
> So, he knows there is such a thing as a Breastfeeding Center.

How exciting!  In one of the lactation management courses LEC teaches, we had
the woman who won the Pillsbury bakeoff AND a Creative Spam (the "meat")
contest.  In the next course we had the woman who helped Laura Bush get the
twins to the breast for the first time.

Surrounded by greatness, we were!

Jan Barger, RN, MA, IBCLC -- Wheaton IL
Lactation Education Consultants