Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:42:25 -0400
You may want to check out the following article:
http://charlotte.com/observer/0726formula.htm.  This is a local paper
for me and I have written countless letters to them bemoaning the
hideously inaccurate information they print about breastfeeding and
the hideously extolling articles they push about artificial feeding.

Obviously  my efforts haven't helped much. :-^

Teresa G. in NC
(who started back to school today and is happy to report that the two
fellow teachers I worked with last spring are still happily nursing
their 3 and 4 month old babies!!!!  Yay!!!)