From:
vicki & ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:59:29 -0500
exactly. a friend is early pregnant, planning a repeat c/section "because they won't let me *try* to vbac" (don't get me started....), and is "due" sept 15.
she says since she gets to "pick" the birth date anyway, won't it be sweet her baby and my oldest son will share a birthday?
 I reminded her that if sept 15 is when she'll be 40 weeks, the ob certainly won't "let" her wait until 40 weeks. they'll try to schedule at 38 or 39 weeks, because heaven forbid she goes into labor in the night and an ob has to be awakened to do a section.
I was one of the first people she called to announce this pregnancy because she wanted to make sure I could be there to help her get started bf right after delivery, like with all the other friends in this group of ladies who have now had 7 babies since august- and the only one who didn't ask for my assistance was the one who had NO labor/birth interventions
vicki hayes rn ibclc in brunswick ga
mom of sean (9/00), harrison (9/03), and lachlan (3/06)
www.myspace.com/that_username_is_taken