From:
Jan Cornfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:10:45 +1000
Thank you Maureen for correcting what I said about the ILCA site. A link
costs you a US$100 fee unless you are an affiliate but basic listings are
free.

My apologies. As a longtime member and supporter of ILCA, I also wasn't
denigrating ILCA's position.

The MIDIRS site that I mentioned has an excellent international
representation of events (including ILCA's). Perhaps that's why I am so
impressed by its usefulness for an international audience like Lactnet.

I will include both free and fee-paying sources when I do this list.

Jan Cornfoot [log in to unmask]
Breastfeeding advocate