From:
Maurenne griese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 19:46:45 -0500
Once again, my DH ( a federal employee) has sent an update on the US feds
program to help federal employees who are BF. My DH thought I had sicked my
lactivist friends on the people who write this newsletter ; )!  I gently
replied to him that it's the federal employees that are speaking up about
their need for BF support from their employer, the US government, not us
lactivists.  Glad to see moms speaking up for themselves in unison like
this.

Maurenne Griese, RNC, BSN, CCE, CBE
Birth and Breastfeeding Resources  http://www.childbirth.org/bbfr
Pregnancy & Childbirth Contributing Editor
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/pregnancy_childbirth
Manhattan, KS  USA

FEDweek