From:
Marie Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 1995 06:40:00 -0800
I read the directions for AOLs Flash Mail. It almost  sounds like they don't
want you to use it. I tried AOL and never came across this feature. Apple has
the same service on eWorld called Automatic Courier. It is great and very
easy to use. It is an advertised selling point of the service. You can also
use the Mail Assistant to automatically file your mail after the Automatic
Courier has picked it up. I think you do have to have a Macintosh to get on
eWorld. Those of you with Macs might want to check it out.