Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 00:43:46 -0700
I think Elizabeth means the consent form which gives you mom's permission to touch her and the baby, as well as to share information with her HCP etc. I have never seen such a document, but in many of the LC books there are is information about these forms.

I suppose this is an American thing based on liability issues and am quite curious how the European consultants deal with these things.

Christina Yaneva
BF Peer Councellor
Bulgaria