Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 02:10:13 +0200
I have not seen it used, I wouldnt even know about it if it werent for this
friend who sent it. These texts are considered the work of mystics, so
rarelyknown or used.
Can you think of any way to use this text? Maybe as a footnote for some
peaceful breastfeeding picture. Or in some meditation... I dont know. I
will keep it around as a resource to remember.
Glad you enjoyed it.

Kika Baeza
Madrid, Spain

BTW my 7-month-pregnant-woman ankles look like astronaut boots thanks to
all this suffucating heat!!!
Longing for the end of summer and of pregnancy...