Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 16:49:21 EDT
I had an Ob approach me today inquiring what an IBCLC could do for him.  He
also wants to know if all BF moms can have an initial prenatal consult?  Also
he questioned about reimbursement and payment.  Does anyone have a suggestion
in the form of written info for him- a website, literature source, or even
the title of a previous discussion on this I could find this in the archives
since I am fairly new to Lactnet?  This would be very helpful to a very low
breastfeeding rate (15-20%) in our hospital and greatly appreciated!

Tonya Roberts, RN, CLE
Bardstown, KY